Life Altering Reads

A Tale of the Other Kind: A Therian Novel

A Tale of the Other Kind - Leandi Cameron Did the book intrigue, amuse, disturb, alienate, irritate, or frighten you?
I found Sabie to be an extremely interesting creation. The writing style of the book drew me in and in no way did I feel alienated. This was an entertaining read.

What motivates a given character’s actions?
Kai seems to be motivated by passion. His passion for life, Sienna and the conflicts that arise drive this story from beginning to end.

If you could insert yourself as a character in the book, what role would you play?
Sienna. Without batting an eyelid that would be my response. To be Kai's love interest under any circumstances will be a tongue wagging experience indeed.

Can you pick out a passage that strikes you as particularly profound or interesting?
When Astrid explains about Ogel and they talk about the Umbrae Damnati. This had a creepy and intriguing feel to it. In a good way, of course.

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know? What motivated Sabie? It's so detailed and and intriguing, a lot of work must have gone into this. For this reader, it's work I would love to see more of.

Disclosure ... I received a free book from the author which did not affect my honest opinion of the book.